Advice about sustainable and smart logistics
Do you work on logistics processes and would you like to find out more about how to efficiently organize these? With smart and effective logistics adjustments you can save a lot and make a big contribution to the living environment in South Limburg. Our logistics project leaders offer their services for free to help companies optimize their logistics processes. We are committed to sustainable solutions within a feasible business case. We advise carriers and shippers, companies in the construction and installation sector, and companies that supply city centres. Here are a few of our projects. If interested, feel free to contact us.
- Electric delivery van
- A scan tells you if your company is ready for electric delivery vans.
- From asphalt to water
- The Blue Road is reliable, efficient, and affordable and offers a substantial CO2 reduction
- Zero-emission city logistics
- Together toward zero-emissions city logistics in 2025.
- Efficient delivery and freight transport
- Do you have a lot of delivery vans on the road? Perhaps you can work more efficiently!
- Smart supply to the city centre
- In the city centre there are several options for smart delivery.
- Transport by e-bikes
- A delivery van on two wheels has many advantages.
- CO2 performance ladder
- Embedding a green character in policy and capitalize in tenders?
- Stop & Drop
- Cooling without running motor: it can be solved electrically
Our logistics project leaders would be happy to help! Logistiek Bereikbaar is one of the projects of the Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar programme office. By joining forces, we can create efficient and sustainable logistics. This is a joint venture between logistics companies, the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, the Province of Limburg, and the South Limburg municipalities.